Welcome to AfriDigiDiva Designs

As I diversify and learn and grow and move on and into other things, it might seem as though I am neglecting this wonderful space.

Over time, I do plan to maintain on a regular (more than weekly basis). In the interim, you can find my designs at

AFRIDIGIDIVA 's BAZAAR

Visit some of my other stores, watch for sales, layouts and all sorts of wonderful happenings here!

PEACE!
ADD

23 December 2008

UPDATE ONE

I have been designing like you wouldn't believe. So much so that I have hardly had time to do much else. I've been working on new schemes, new themes, preparing for the new year.
I'm also fighting depression because my birthday is coming up. I'm still not quite sure I feel about being so close to 50.

I've also recognized that I can't just use this particular blog for design ideas. Designing, as the new year starts, will become more and more of my life. I'll try to post more personal issues --my recipes, my hopes, dreams and all that fun stuff that helps you get to know me better.

Amanda Rockwell has a wonderful class at at ScrapArtist . She has some really great tutorials and the price to join considering all that is available is very affordable.

I'm fortunate that Amanda, Cindy Ritter, and Stacey Crossley have taken me under their wings. I feel like I'm being mentored by the best, most original, most creative confident designers there are in this industry. What I love about all of them is that this is really a business for them, not a hobby, not something to do to kill time. They are setting great examples and for me they have raised the stakes. I think I'm up to the challenge.

PEACE!
ADD

0 comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz