Welcome to AfriDigiDiva Designs

As I diversify and learn and grow and move on and into other things, it might seem as though I am neglecting this wonderful space.

Over time, I do plan to maintain on a regular (more than weekly basis). In the interim, you can find my designs at

AFRIDIGIDIVA 's BAZAAR

Visit some of my other stores, watch for sales, layouts and all sorts of wonderful happenings here!

PEACE!
ADD

13 December 2008

Out of my Mind? Well Yeah

I thought that I was going to be cutting back on everything, concentrate more on my family, find more time --much more time-- to concentrate on me. I put away fabric and patterns, stopped reading trade manuals and magazines. Literally, I was going to start being a casual observer of life. But those who know me, know well that I am anything but a casual observer of anything, particularly life so that idea lasted long enough for me to get my harddrive repaired.

Now I'm in two new stores (5 total), 6 if you include my own personal place. I know, I know it's not what I should have done, but I'm so incredibly pleased with my acquisitions. I love my new stores. I'm so excited I could just spit!

I know those of you that see me around DST will notice the changes in my siggy (if anyone has been paying attention) so once I have my stores up and running with products, I'll be ready to announce.

Would you all pray for me please that I'm not spreading myself too thin, that I'm not getting in over my head? Right now, I'm just trying to make sure I've got enough new and interesting and good, solid products to please the masses.

I'll be rolling out more stuff for you guys later this week!


PEACE!
ADD

0 comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz