Welcome to AfriDigiDiva Designs

As I diversify and learn and grow and move on and into other things, it might seem as though I am neglecting this wonderful space.

Over time, I do plan to maintain on a regular (more than weekly basis). In the interim, you can find my designs at

AFRIDIGIDIVA 's BAZAAR

Visit some of my other stores, watch for sales, layouts and all sorts of wonderful happenings here!

PEACE!
ADD

17 December 2008

Design Classes Anyone?

I have been receiving mentoring from some of the best designers in the digiscrapping business. For the sake not having any controversy, I'm not going to name them here, but they all know who they are.
For weeks now, they have been cramming my brain with color theory, design ideas, marketing plans. I am slowly shaping a business. I am becoming a business. I am enjoying the transformation.

So within the next few weeks, look for not necessarily a "better" me, but certainly a "different" me. I'll give you updates as I move along. PEACE! ADD

0 comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz