Welcome to AfriDigiDiva Designs

As I diversify and learn and grow and move on and into other things, it might seem as though I am neglecting this wonderful space.

Over time, I do plan to maintain on a regular (more than weekly basis). In the interim, you can find my designs at

AFRIDIGIDIVA 's BAZAAR

Visit some of my other stores, watch for sales, layouts and all sorts of wonderful happenings here!

PEACE!
ADD

25 December 2008

Merry Christmas (or Not)

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible,low stress, nonaddictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday,practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religiouspersuasion of your choice, and with respect for the religiouspersuasions of others or their choice not to practice a religion atall; a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medicallyuncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year2004, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of othercultures whose contributions to our society have helped make Americagreat, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexualpreferences of the wishes.
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It impliesno promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes forher/himself or others.


PEACE!
ADD

1 comments:

MIP Scraps said...

Happy birthday hun! Sorry I'm late... but I have a lot of problems here and... I just don't have the time to sit in my desk and e-mail you...
But I have an award for you in my blog.
http://mipscraps.blogspot.com/2008/12/treasured-award-friends-for-ever.html
Hugs
M.

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz