Welcome to AfriDigiDiva Designs

As I diversify and learn and grow and move on and into other things, it might seem as though I am neglecting this wonderful space.

Over time, I do plan to maintain on a regular (more than weekly basis). In the interim, you can find my designs at

AFRIDIGIDIVA 's BAZAAR

Visit some of my other stores, watch for sales, layouts and all sorts of wonderful happenings here!

PEACE!
ADD

30 December 2008

Still Undecided!

I'm still becoming accustomed to different formats and I'm not sure what I'm going to settle on for which blog or even if I'm going to have more than one blog. This is just one of those long processes that I have yet to think through.

Thank you all for bearing with me while I go through this transition phase. In the meantime, I'm going back to work, to see if I can find something that reflects a little more of me.


Keep the faith!
Happy New Year!


PEACE
ADD

0 comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz