Welcome to AfriDigiDiva Designs

As I diversify and learn and grow and move on and into other things, it might seem as though I am neglecting this wonderful space.

Over time, I do plan to maintain on a regular (more than weekly basis). In the interim, you can find my designs at

AFRIDIGIDIVA 's BAZAAR

Visit some of my other stores, watch for sales, layouts and all sorts of wonderful happenings here!

PEACE!
ADD

21 November 2008

Welcome to AfriDigiDiva Designs

I am in the process of separating my blogs. My homesite, where I have my store and my main blog are diversified. My blog there is syndicated and as such doesn't always reflect the digital scrapbooking/graphic arts side of my aspirations.

I didn't think it was fair for my digiscrap friends to have to read my political and other ramblings on a regular basis. Likewise, I didn't think it prudent for some one to pick up USA today and be faced with my digiscap ads.

This blog is more of a sythesis. I will transfer some articles here from my other blog, but mostly this will be a unique spot to keep up with my other works.


PEACE!
ADD

0 comments:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz